- Plant Name- Poinsettia Plant
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant
- Plant Placement- Outdoor
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- Plastic Pot
- Natural Jute Wrapping & Green Rassi
Poinsettia Plants Trivia:
- Origin- It is native to Central America that flourished in an area of Southern Mexico known as Taxco del Alarcon.
- The showy colored parts of poinsettias that most people think of as the flowers are actually colored bracts (modified leaves).
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or in bud stage.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be hand delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found