- Plant Name- Poinsettia Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 12 inches
- Jute Wrapped Plastic Pot with Green Rassi
Poinsettia Plants Trivia:
- The poinsettia (Euphorbia pulcherrima) is a commercially important plant species of the diverse spurge family (Euphorbiaceae). The species is indigenous to Mexico.
- It is particularly well known for its red and green foliage and is widely used in Christmas floral displays. It derives its common English name from Joel Roberts Poinsett, the first United States Minister to Mexico, who introduced the plant to the US in 1825.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick knacks.
- This product will be Hand Delivered to your doorstep.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found