- Plant Name- Snakeskin Sansevieria Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor
- Plant Height- 6 inches
- White Raisin Pot- 3 x 3 inches
Snakeskin Sansevieria Trivia:
- Origin: Sansevieria is aÂ speciesÂ ofÂ flowering plantÂ in theÂ familyÂ Asparagaceae which is nativeÂ toÂ tropicalÂ West Africa from Nigeria east to the Congo.
- The NASA Clean Air Study found that the Sansevieria plant has potential of indoor air filtration qualities and it removes 4 of the 5 main toxins from the air.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found