- One Scindapsus Gold Leaf Plant
- Decorated with Snow White Stones
- Potting Soil
- Potpourri Glass Bowl- 10 inches
- One Birthday Tag
Scindapsus Plants Trivia:
- Scindapsus plant is native to Southeast Asia.
- Scindapsus plant is commonly knonw as Satin Pothos or Silk Pothos.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found