- Plant Name- Syngonium Wendlandii
- Plant Type- Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 6 inches
- Round Plastic Red Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 3 inches
Syngonium Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant is native to South America.
- It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow shaped leaves.
- In feng shui, five leaves of the branch of the money plant represent five elements- metal, wood, water, fire and earth.
Care Instruction:Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight. Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light. Plant soil should be kept moist at all time. Be careful to avoid overwatering. Do not allow plants to stand in water. Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively. A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants. Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C). Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
No posts found